Reservoir computing is a term used to describe a class of machine learning algorithms that rely on transient dynamics of a dynamical system to implement and manipulate goal-related information.
Reservoir computing with cellular automata
Reservoir computing for differential equation solving
- Babson, Neil, Christof Teuscher, and . December 15, 2019. "Reservoir Computing with Complex Cellular Automata". Complex Systems 28 (4):433–55. DOI.
- Mattheakis, Marios, Hayden Joy, and Pavlos Protopapas. August 25, 2021. “Unsupervised Reservoir Computing for Solving Ordinary Differential Equations”. arXiv:2108.11417 [Physics]. http://arxiv.org/abs/2108.11417.
- Morán, Alejandro, Christiam F. Frasser, and Josep L. Rosselló. June 21, 2018. “Reservoir Computing Hardware with Cellular Automata”. arXiv:1806.04932 [Nlin]. http://arxiv.org/abs/1806.04932.
- Nichele, Stefano, and Andreas Molund. March 8, 2017. “Deep Reservoir Computing Using Cellular Automata”. arXiv:1703.02806 [Cs]. http://arxiv.org/abs/1703.02806.
- Yilmaz, Ozgur. October 1, 2014. “Reservoir Computing Using Cellular Automata”. arXiv:1410.0162 [Cs]. http://arxiv.org/abs/1410.0162.